Thursday, May 17, 2012

Who's 31?

My friend Joy has been very professional in approaching me in this wonderful venture she has taken over and I must say,  If I had taken the time out to see what she was quietly running across me ~
I would have been all over it
sooner than later.

What am I talking about?  


Last week I received my order 1 day before leaving on a special trip to  
New York.
It was awesome!
I used all the pieces I received for all the wrong reasons some one would say....
But, one piece especially.



Can you guess which one I used for EVERYTHING??? 


 Now when I say I used it for everything. Here is a small list-
4 diffident Canon lenses from a wide angle to a 70-200. ( not shown )
small wallet, 2 maps, keys, water, gum, headlamp, CF cards, batteries, camera Flash, bracelets, candy and some small souvenirs all at one time....

That is alot for this little side bag. But held up beautifully!
OH! and of course ~ make up ;)




I know that many of you all have known for at least a year about the products...
But I just found out!!! & I love them!

Cute Prints, Affordable, Helpful and Monogrammed! 

So if you haven't heard of this fun and creative line of products.... You need to go to:


Or call my friend Joy ,
I know she will take good care of you !!!!



Toddles~ Have a great day everyone ;) 

Gina






No comments: