Sunday, April 15, 2012

Amir + Kelsey = Marriage

When the phone rang Friday I had  2 options:
 to answer or not. I am so glad I did....

Amir ( groom): "Hi. Is this Regina with Sweet G?"
Me: "um, yeah?" ( confused still who this was....)
At this point I realized that he was looking for a photographer.

The funny part was when I asked when the wedding was and Amir said: " the next day!"
~ Had I not heard it from everyone around me , even mentioned in the toast...
I would have thought this man was crazy!
Procrastination was the name of the game, and Apparently this is his game. ;) LOL
After him explaining everything I had to gather my thoughts and see if this was even possible.
Called a friend of mine to help out with Video- Michal Andrews  & assist - kinda. 

In the End... Well OF COURSE it worked out!
Which was awesome.


NEXT DAY:
I figured I would make a quick stop where
Kelsey was getting her hair/ makeup done and
snap a few pictures at SHAG Salon!










Never seeing her... I knew who she was
As soon as I saw her white smile
as I looked
around the little cubbies....

She lit up!
Beautiful as ever!!!!
Plus Sweet as can be!
I loved this picture!


Here is are some of the other beautiful girls in this wedding.







NOW ~ to the
Amazing Event Venue ~ 



As you can tell I was in love with this place.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


NOW :

Introducing: Amir and Kelsey Etemadieh


As I said, They were both super awesome and laid back.
The couple had a great family and considering
that I only had one day of prep time I can say this wedding was beautifully done :)




More pics available on the FB page and a link the couple will be sending out.

Thank you Amir and Kelsey for everything.

♥ I wish you all the best ♥
Regina

No comments: