Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ashton and Giannna

I am so special to have so many great friends and people around me that are
just unique in so many ways.
Sunday I woke up and it was drizzling. I hoped it won't be too cold.
See, I was doing a photo shoot with a Very Special family. 
Not too long ago you all read my blog on my Make a Wish jump and I spoke of a
beautiful 2 year year old named Gianna. 

Well I had a date with her and her beautiful sister Ashton. We missed Megan :(
 But soon we will have her here and I will get all these beautiful sisters for another round.

I Don't want to make this whole post of Gianna but see I just read, this very moment)" SUPER EXCITED!!"  from her site-
 (Click Here!!! ) that this
STRONG 2 year old baby girl is clear of her first test to be clear for Cancer!
After a very long treatment of Chemo and Radiation.
SO NOW-  
this time is sooo super special.

Thank you Dear Lord!!!





Sunday like I mentioned was a bit cool. Wasn't sure if we would be able to pull it off,
But as I look at the photos, so many came out great. Here are a few.

 






No comments: