Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Addie and Olivia

Since I am just a blogging today and might break the record of most blogs created in a day (at least by me)

I am sure this family was not ready to climb up rocks and try to take down a train.... But brave enough they were great sports and jumped right on up there. Kelly~ you and your family are awesome.
I  have to say these photos were fun and adventures. We started at some old bridge behind an road of a road. You know how that goes and ended up at the Macy's Tree Lighting at the Domain. For it being a all day function these beautiful girls acted exceptionally good and Mrs Kelly- Hats off to you for keeping sane threw the many songs before the lighting.

Here

I present this beautiful family.



To: Addison and Olivia,

I thank you girls for being exceptional.
I love working with you all.

Gina


 So This is Miss Olivia.... She is a natural-
Charming you with her beautiful personality!


No comments: