Saturday, December 17, 2011

~ Acosta's Christmas Presents~


As I sit here listening to
Bob Schneider
editing this adorable family I wonder how I happen to get threw their session so much faster than the others,



Well if you look at the pictures you will understand why.
They are so great!
Every time I see them they are just wonderful and fall into place knowing what they want and it suites them wonderfully. I Love it!

I do feel very close at heart with this family and during this Christmas Season they were blessed with a beautiful healthy baby boy. So not only did I score in getting to capture the Christmas of 2011 I got to snap the baby present in the raw... Just having fun. :)
I ♥ that!!! I Love My Job. I can't say that enough.
Armando and Leticia-
 I Thank You for always being loyal to me in your life events and hope that I can capture more of these special moments.

Now.... Here is baby Acosta
(oh and the dog...)








No comments: