Monday, April 9, 2012

Old Friends with New memories....

I usually get the chance to go and take pictures of clients that I will soon become friends with. 

BUT!
This Beautiful evening we, my family and I,  
got the chance to hang out one special evening with the 
Leschber Family.
Wheeeeooooo!!!!!

Now, anyone that knows this family, knows- they are busy raising their 3 beautiful, well mannered children of : 2,4,8?
 " Gosh... I know I'm off, Sorry Joy and Ronny."
& Are Super Hard to get to have fun with...

 " Yes... I'm saying .it.. we need to hang out more. ;)" and
 We were SUPER Happy to have just gotten the
chance to catch up a bit.

Your such a great family.

~ On ward ~   

Here is this beautiful Leschber Family.









"Thank You Joy and Ronny
for letting me have fun & create these memories for
you and the family.
Gina



No comments: