Monday, October 15, 2012

Sunday Afternoon.... and Monday Morning

Good Morning... 
Just some awesome flowers I snapped at a buterfly garden




It has been a very Blessed and Nicely Quiet afternoon. (WROTE SUNDAY)
Crunching  Lot's of #'s  (not my fave) with nice music from i tunes play list to follow. 
Avengers playing in the other room and 
me working here on the laptop all day. 
Another beautiful center of nature.
 
 
It has been nice.

Thought I'd share some stuff with you all...

-Got my New schedule down for the next couple of months!
Openings are available and will be posted on here ASAP.
 
Although I know Fall Pictures are in Full effect Everywhere!  
ALONG with tons of Christmas cards and other gift ideas roaming.... 
This Year I will be take a step back to focus on my current clients and Business, 
& "Yes" I am continuing with my REGULAR sessions-
Just contact me :) 

SO.....  
 
 IN Not being able to Provide Pumpkin Images and Christmas CARDS,
I Will BE GIVING OUT 1 SPECIAL GIFT Today!
*HINT* TODAY- FB

Love giveaways, gifts and anything Free !
Pass info on cause anyone can win!
And no.. it is not MORE Pictures. :)

** I  WILL HAVE Holiday Specials running threw out the next 2.5 months 
and OF Course I am Not turning down any shoots. 
Just the little "speciality shoots" & Cards for this year..  

I've been blessed with work, and don't want to over promise. ;)

                                                       :) I hope you all understand.  

 
( THIS POSTER WAS WRITTEN BY SOME PHOTOGRAPHER
OFF FACEBOOK AND HAD TO SHARE. I DID NOT WRITE THIS,
BUT IS SOOO TRUE,)
 

No comments: