Thursday, October 11, 2012

WEBSITE UPDATE




Hello Followers. :)
So let me start telling you what has been going on.

First, As you can tell,  my site has been down FOREVER
 and is Still Under construction. So...

WELCOME
TO MY NEW TEMP SITE!!!
SO, PLEASE FOLLOW OR CHECK IN FOR THE NEXT  COUPLE OF WEEKS TO TWITTER, FACEBOOK and HERE. 

Second,
I am so exicited and have been blessed with much work...
 Here is a cute piece someone made and MUST PASS ON.
 
 
Third,
YAY!!!! I finally made it here ~
Three years later I have learned so much!
 I am so blessed to have reached this point.  
I have met so many awesome photographers.
Learned a ~~ Way Bunch!!
Many investments and many mistakes
with loss in equiptment and running off nothing
to lose, crash, and burn on all levels of electronics.
I'm still here.
 
"WOW"
( I say this as I follow with the cute picture below)  
 
[ A bedroom in the kitchen making a meal! Mom!ugh...]
 
Yes, This is my daily life!
LOL
 
I hope you enjoy the new post. I'm gonna try to join the  blogging world agian.
EEK!
Hope you don't mind "my" thoughts and "silly life"
 Plus the many changes coming...
 
Here is a Piece of my new branding and I Love it!
 
See you tomorrow! 

 
 
 



No comments: