Thursday, December 8, 2011

Nothing But Love ♥ Atwater Family

Today on the blog I have a long time wonderful friend and her family. Now when I say long time not to tell our age...wink*wink* I will say 20 Years. WOW! ( Girl... 20years! :)))

She is so dear to my heart. When I met her family after being off at Stanford, I was so impressed by the honesty I felt around them. The sweetness and realness of their family. Since the first time I ever met her and her mother way back 20 years ago I can say she is one of the
sweetest, smartest, confident woman I have ever met.

Allen is a man of intelligence and well, a man. :) and their 2 Twin girls are just like their mother, well kinda. ( I still can't tell them apart. )
But either way you can tell I love this family.  

Thank You so much for letting me capture this time.  ~ Gina

 I   ♥Heart♥ Family Atwater-











No comments: