Saturday, November 26, 2011

♥ Baby Peighton ♥

So lately I have had the itch to get out into the world a little more and take o n some BIG projects. Plus it being the holiday session it doesn't make things any easier. But as I got the msg  from momma that she wanted to meet I was super siked!

Then I get there that day and she was so little and perfect. Pink little skin and these big brown eyes. Just like her Brother Jacob. I knew this was gonna be a good session.

SO making her Debut .... Here is Miss Peighton ~


When she woke up she was all smiles :) until mom and I decided that this gorgeous red dress would look great.....




A Quick snapshot of how that went... Heee...heee....
I love these moments.
Jacob with his sister. Making memories!




After putting this little diva threw a nice little shoot we decided to let her get some food and rest.
Here are the rest of her photos~ (literally)



I Loved her perfect Little lips!

No comments: