Sunday, November 18, 2012

This Hidden Beauty!


She was a Beauty! I had Mom contact me not to long ago and ask if I still had her babies pics. I never really have had that happen too much, 
But Yes I did and I was so happy 
I was going to Finally get her baby pics to her. 

A little over 2 years ago, 
I had the pleasure to have met Melissa and her 
tiny and beautiful baby Girl!   


Beautiful Baby Girl- 


When I first heard her voice on the other side of the phone, she was very sure of what she wanted and was really sweet about everything.That is always good.



PLUS, 
I loved the idea that I was gonna get 
to share these Tiny -New -Photos 
to her husband -
who was overseas in Afghanistan!  


It was cool to have have the chance to sit
and chat getting a chance to learn about them :)
" Gosh! I love that about my job. "


As the session started Miss Madalene was just 
hungry as could be.
 So, mamma fed her while I finalized last minute details.
I Love Babies with Full Bellies and are ready to sleep! :)






Thank You Melissa, for your patients and 
Baby Madi---- I just know you are as beautiful as can be!









UP DATE:::: 
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! 
2 YEARS AND ALL SMILES














{


No comments: