Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cindy Graduation

UPDATED VERSION: 1ST LET ME SAY " I APPOLIGISE TO THIS FAMILY"
(some may know i sent this post by accident. This was a rough draft that posted and was not finalized. So please forgive me for all the grammar mistakes I make....
Auto Correct was on vacation :)


I met this family about two years ago at a fashion show in Hutto.  I really got along with Mary aka. MOM.
The whole family made me feel like family, right  of the bat. I have been very happy and honored to have met her and her family, just because that has made such a nice impression on me. Down to Earth and honest. I feel I have made a friend.

I’ve done tons of great pictures of her and her daughter all over Austin City for muti reasons.... BUT Of course who doesn't want some cap and gown pics for Graduation?

SO~ Wa- La.
 SO. I present "Miss Cindy": A Beautiful, Very Driven, Cute and Sweet collage bond young lady:









Mama and Cindy! Love you girlies!!!!

No comments: