Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

I found the bottom book on a shelf today. As I picked it up the frailness of it caught my eye... and I thought....The Past.



Being January 1, 2012
I found it kinda ironic that something of that nature would catch my attention. (especially since I live here?!?)  But it did , and the more I wonder about the information in it,  I wonder if it is import to someone out there.
 Dates back to 1857. The cover is hand written although the pages are press printed. it is still in pretty good condition.
It is about Climatology.
I soon related all that to my past for 2011...
♥ It was a hard year ♥

As I walked into my office I was grabbed by 
this beaming white book saying
"pick me up" "pick me up!!!"
The attention that
Drew me to it was nice nad smooth.

 
So I picked it up. Now in my hands I have old and a new....

At that moument I realized this was perfect timing for me to reflect on a huge past life of this year....
MY Past,  Present and future.
To tell you the truth.... I kinda find it a bit spunky!
&
 I Think 2012 is gonna be as spunky as I feel!!!


Thank you to all my customers, teachers, coworkers and my family this year! You have all been great support and  can only say "I ♥ you all for that!!!"


Happy New Year !!!!!

1/1/2012 


Gina 



No comments: