Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Best of Best Friends+ Baby Noah + Daddy = Beautiful Family

This Blog is extra Special to me. I mentioned in the past of  my best friend. ( Click here )
Her Name is Cindy.
 We met at day care way back in the day and even have gotten a fight while played at that daycare. She is the sweetest and dearest friend to me. 

When Noah came along I noticed the motherly side of my best friend and I felt we turned into another chapter of our life. Motherhood. It was nice to know now my best friend could experience all the wet diapers and all the restless nights. She would get to experience the true amount of how many diapers a child goes threw. Smelling like milk and always having to carry that bag that caries everything you need~  until you need it :) Awe another chapter.

Well this past year I know my bestie learned a lot of things that she never felt or lived.
For that Cindy- Noah and his Parents-

I Love you Hon!!! Oh, Brian you too..... ;)




No comments: